UK’s Prime Minister, Boris Johnson has lifted restrictions in London. Hospitality venues and tourism facilities would open from the 4th July Boris Johnson announces….
- UK PM Boris Johnson tells MPs that restaurants, pubs and hairdressers will reopen in England from 4 July
- Mr Johnson says 2m distancing rule is being reduced to 1m plus
- Cinemas, museums and other attractions will also reopen, but not “close proximity” venues like indoor gyms
- A lockdown is being re-introduced in Gütersloh in Germany after 1,553 workers test positive at Tönnies meat processing plant
- New infections are spiking in several US states as the country reopens
- Saudi Arabia has said the Hajj pilgrimage will go ahead but with no international visitors
- Worldwide there have been more than 9 million virus cases and 471,000 deaths